aText for Mac Free Download
Automatically substitute clipping with constantly used phrases
aText build up your typing by altering synonyms with again and again utilize preferences you define, for example, built an abbreviation “myname” to put your name “First Middle Last” in any software. Also, With aText , you can easily ignore typing the matched thing over and over.
Review for Want to Suggest a Mac App?
Is there a Mac app you would like to suggest for review? Something you think other Mac users would love to know about? Something you find intriguing but are hesitant to buy? Please send your ideas to me, and I’ll consider them for a future Mac app review.
Limiting Where It works
You can define other links within a group, too. expanding of a snippet can be defined to present after all but letters and numbers, after space, and after any character.Pinterest code:
Where you would like to use aText for mac can also be defined. Also, You can use the app in all softwares, select the apps you’d like the program to be active in — Microsoft Word or Apple Mail, for example or disable the interface comletely.
Moreover, case sensitivity for the snippet’s abbreviation can be set, and any delimiters — called “abbreviation prefixes” — can be defined.
You can also customize aText in a number of ways through its preference menu.While simple text can be used to make substitutions, you can do much morePinterest code:
aText More Features:
- Edge in pictures and setout text.
- Capitalize on new lines. Change double capitals.
- Also, edge in the current date and time in any type. Insert day in the past or the future, for example, next Monday, previous Sunday.
- Further, impact clipboard essence in an atom, embed another snippet, use the updatable ground in the snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Additionally, move the cursor in the swell snippet.
- Raise AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from Text Expander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Much more, Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
- Crash fixes on OS X 10.15
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or late
please visit our website for download free latest version of atext for maC: https://jamicrack.com